Export factoring and your business
First of all, what is debt factoring?
Factoring invoices benefits businesses that do not have the time or the internal resources to chase outstanding invoices.
A factoring invoice contract:
• Prepays up to 90% of the value of your invoices.
• Takes control of your sales ledger, collections and credit control.
• Offers bad debt protection.
How export factoring can benefit your business
• Invoices raised for export customers are prepaid immediately.
• Credit checks on export customers are carried out locally.
• Debt chasing on export customers is carried out locally.
• Exporters are able to avoid the uncertainty of fluctuating exchange rates.
Get the most appropriate finance for your business.
Save time and money by letting us find the best and most cost effective business finance package for your organisation.
The Business Bureau has vast experience in export factoring and invoice discounting.
Contact us now for an export factoring discounting quotation. We would be delighted to discuss your individual business requirements further.