What is single invoice finance (selective invoice finance)?
• Do you have a single customer you wish to obtain finance against?
• Would you prefer not to have to enter a full service factoring and invoice discounting agreement?
Then single invoice finance/selective invoice finance could provide the solution you are looking for.
Use single invoice finance (selective invoice finance) to:
• Smooth over seasonal trading peaks.
• Generate finance for a particular project.
• Get fast access to working capital.
Furthermore, know that Single Invoice Finance:
• Can be beneficial for companies that rely on single customers.
• Can be set up as a confidential arrangement.
• Is a financial product that doesn’t require your business to be locked into a contract.
How much does single invoice finance/selective invoice finance cost?
• Your lender will charge one fee per invoice.
• Fees will be lower as your lender will not be charging monthly or administration fees.
Get the most appropriate finance for your business
Save time and money by letting us find best and most cost effective business finance package for your organisation.
Be confident in the knowledge that The Business Bureau is a business finance broker with vast experience in all forms of invoice finance.
Contact us now for a selective invoice finance quotation. We would be delighted to discuss your individual business requirements further.