Get the best business finance product to suit your business’s requirements
• Finance a Start-Up Business
• Purchase Order Finance
• Purchase New Equipment
• Expand a business
• Finance import/exports
• Refinance a business
• Review Your Business Finances
• Credit Insurance / Bad Debt Protection
Explore the range of business finance products available to you
• Single invoice finance
• Invoice discounting
• Small Business Loans
• Leasing/hire purchase finance
• 100% Funding For Business
• Buy Now Pay Later / Retail finance
• Direct debit finance
• Outsourced credit control
The Business Bureau takes your privacy very seriously, and this document seeks to explain what personal data we capture and how we use it.
Information we collect
We collect two types of information from site users: personal data (including names and e-mail addresses); and statistical data (e.g. how many users use the site, and which pages they view).
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. • • We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This is only captured when you provide it, such as when you register for our e-newsletter, enter a competition or upon submission on an enquiry. We will send you emails containing news and information about our products and industry information that we feel you will be interested in. You may unsubscribe from the email at any time. Your email address and personal information will never be made available to another organisation for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
We may log your IP address as you browse the site. This is purely for website statistics, recording the users to the site and which pages they visit. This information does not tell us who you are, and we only use this to monitor the effectiveness of the site.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.