As your business grows, your business finance requirements will change. If you are considering refinancing your business, you need to ask yourself:
• What are the goals of my business?
• Is my business meeting its objectives?
• Is my current finance facility meeting my needs?
• Given the economic conditions, can I obtain a business advantage by refinancing?
• What other avenues can I explore to provide me with the cash flow I require/improve my liquidity?
Often businesses can obtain an advantage from refinancing. And it is worth noting that there are many alternative forms of finance to the traditional bank overdraft and commercial loans. Of these include:
• Invoice finance
• Asset finance
• Stock finance
• Business cash advances
Naturally, when considering a change, it can be a little daunting not knowing what to do, how to do it and when to do it.
The Business Bureau can help you assess your current facility. We will assess notice periods and possible termination penalties.
The Business Bureau has been involved in over 300 transfers between commercial lenders. We will work with you to ensure that you fully understand the process of changing.
Save time and money by letting us find the best and most cost effective business finance package for your organisation.
Contact us now for a consultation to refinance your business. We would be delighted to discuss your individual business requirements further.